RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 62907 Level 1 Posts :
- 1 RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 1.2 www.indianrailways.gov.in Group D Notification 2018
- 1.3 RRB Group D Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 1.4 RRB Group D (Level 1) posts Salary
- 1.5 RRB Group D Selection Process 2018
- 1.6 How to Apply RRB Group D Application Form 2018
- 1.7 RRB Group D region Wise Vacancy 2018
- 1.8 Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
Recently, Railway Recruitment Board has issued recruitment notification for recruit of 62907 Group D, ALP, Technician and other posts. Interested candidates apply online application from the official website at www.indianrailways.gov.in. After RRB CEN 01/2018 Notification, this is the Second RRB CEN 02/2018 Notification released by the RRB Recruitment Board.
All the Interested aspirants before going to applied online application you can check all eligibility criteria like as Number of Posts, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus etc. contenders you can apply for Railway Recruitment on the official website at railway board as per the below schedule.
Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
As per the official information, the RRB Group D Online Application Form has been already started on 10th February 2018 to the last date of 31st March 2018. A many number of candidates has applied RRB Level 1 Application form and now waiting for RRB Group D Admit Card and Exam Date. Contenders after closing online registration process recruitment organization will not accept their application.
And you will not eligible to participate in Railway Level 1 Exam. Interested Applicants given below in this article we have also provided region wise official website to easily applied online registration form. So, all are read this whole article to get all information regarding to the official notification of RRB Board.
www.indianrailways.gov.in Group D Notification 2018
- Name of the Department: Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of the Vacancies: Group D Posts
- Total Number of Posts: 62907 vacant posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Starting Date: 10th February 2018
- Application Last Date: 31st March 2018
- Job Location: All over India
- Job Types: Central Government Job
- RRB Group D Exam: Update Soon
- RRB Group D Admit Card: Release Soon
- Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Group D Eligibility Criteria 2018
Interested Candidates follow given below Eligibility Criteria before applying online application for Group D Posts. Here we have also maintained all eligibility criteria about the RRB Group D Recruitment.
Education Qualification: All Interested Contenders must have to complete their 10th/ITI/Diploma in the relevant stream from the Institutions/Board registered by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limitation: Candidates who the ages between 18 year to 31 year as on 1st July 2018 can eligible to apply for the RRB Group D Application Form 2018. The Age Relaxation for other Category Candidates is maintained below.
- OBC: 03 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
RRB Group D (Level 1) posts Salary
Pay Scale: Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 18000/- Plus other allowances allowable at that time.
Application Fees: Candidates The RRB Group D Application Fee is different for all category candidates. The General category aspirants must have to pay online application fees is Rs. 500 and Rs. 250 for All other Category Candidates.
RRB Group D Selection Process 2018
Selection Process: RRB Indian Railway Board will select the contenders for Group D Posts for different examination through. The selection processes are maintained below.
- Written Test (CBT Test)
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply RRB Group D Application Form 2018
- First, all candidates visit the official website of RRB Board at www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then Select their region and click on this link
- Now fill all required fields with all correct information
- After filling all details click on ok button
- Now upload their Scanned Photograph and signature
- Then click on submit application button
- Now confirmation page will displayed on their screen lick on confirm application button
- Then pay online application fees through debit card, credit card and net banking
- Now you will see massage on their screen” your application form has been successfully submitted”
- After Submitted Application you can download application and payment slip online and print out for more use.
RRB Group D region Wise Vacancy 2018
|RRB Name (Zone)||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post||Website|